Friday 24 July 2015

A Little About Me!

Hello Everyone,
 

Hope everyone has had a good day so far, the weather here in England is not looking to good, it is meant to be the summer holidays, but it is raining pretty bad!
Okay so as promised i said i would write a little bit about me and my lifestyle just so people start to get to know me!

I am currently 20 years old and i am female, well that is all you need to know ;) Ha! i am just joking around,,, their i go again with my not so funny sense of humor!
So i live in this little city called Plymouth, I was born in Bristol, both OK cities i suppose :) though to me most cities are the same, we have the same things just some are bigger than others. (Bristol mall is so much better Plymouth one)

So i have a little cheeky son called Liam, he is absolutely amazing I never thought such a wonderful little creature would come from me! But he did and he is mine, (May do a blog for what the rules of dating my son are for when he is older, ha)! Okay so he is five (nearly 6 in September, OMG)!

I have A wonderful partner, who takes good care of me and my son :) he is a year younger than me ;) He is called Jack and he is 19, he is just amazing, we are like Bonnie and Clyde, (but without the dying) He is my best friend as well as my other half, he is my binge Netflix and Xbox one partner in crime.

I work Monday-Friday, Yep that is right, i am also working my life away! (The paychecks are worth it) i work in a Library in a college.. I am not going to get to much into my work place though, so that is all for now!

Okay, so now that is a little bit about me and my little life, i do not want to go into to much detail of course!
In my next blog i am thinking of talking about my Xbox life! Dahhh, it is just amazing and want to share my favorite games with you all.

Hope everyone has a brilliant evening, (hope the weather clears up)

Happy Friday Everyone!